DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a week ago the running lights on my bass boat trailer stoped working. Naturally, I ripped out all the old wiring and replaced and installed new LED lights. I finnished the job and then hooked the boat back up to my truck with new wiring and again, no running lights. I got out the 12V circut tester and tested the 4 pin, I have signal to right and left indicator and breaks but NO signal to the running light pin. I have checked all the fuses and appear to be fine. I testesd the trailer light with two other vehicles and the running lights on the trailer work with thoes vehicles.

Any sugestions.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
My Ram is the 2014, I have the same problem. Seems like a blown fuse but I cannot find a blown fuse in the fuse box next to the battery? Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
27 Posts
If its like the 3rd gen, dodge has a circuit board under the main fuse box that might have to be replaced. My son had the same problem on his 03 and ended up replacing the whole fuse box from a wrecked truck from a junkyard and that fixed it. I think dodge calls it something like integrated control module or something like that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.