DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How come I never ready about anyone using them?? It's always 2 or 2.5 spacers to level a truck. To me, they seem like a better concept. Any opinions or thoughts would be appreciated!

·
Registered
837 Posts
I am assuming you are talking about the 4" rancho lift kit? Its not much more money or work do to a full 6" lift kit from what I understand, so why not just go all the way and go with the 6"? if your talking about the rancho quicklift then there are some threads on it. search and you shall find.

·
2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,435 Posts
there is a rancho quicklift from moes that levels the front. it is a replacment shock/strut and im wishing for a set...im poor

·
rammin
92 Posts
i have a rancho quicklift. love it but it doesnt level the truck exactly. Its about 1/2 inch or so from level with the back. But thats fine with me, the guys that are level are having problems with 4wd vibrations, and im vibration free!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have a rancho quicklift. love it but it doesnt level the truck exactly. Its about 1/2 inch or so from level with the back. But thats fine with me, the guys that are level are having problems with 4wd vibrations, and im vibration free!

'Quick Lift'............that's wth I meant lol . I'm done lifting daily drivers 4-5-6 inches. Yeah it's cool, andall that goes with driving a tall truck........but it costs sooooooo flipping much anymore to do it, and be problem free.

Thanks for speaking up, *******. I'm glad to hear you like it. Rides nice? There aren't too many people using them, so it's been hard to get opinions. The guys that are getting vibes get them on pavement in 4wd Hi.........if you are saying you don't have that trouble, I think I might go with the Quick Lift. I'd def trade 1/2 inch for no wobble.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.