DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I have a bit of a tricky problem that I'm hoping is just some small oversight on my part. I've got the 2.4 L DHC 97 Stratus. I just finished a head gasket job and now I'm getting a crank, no start condition. I noticed I was getting no fuel pressure at the rail and when checking the 4 pin connector to the fuel pump in the trunk, I'm getting 0 volts when cranking. I ordered new fuel pump and ASD relays, though I did the tests in the Haynes manual and the ones I have seem good. All of this stuff was working before I took everything apart. I've checked around for obvious electrical connections or ground wires I missed hooking back up, but can't find anything. l am getting spark, so I think that means my crank and cam sensors are working. I've read the PCM won't send a signal to the pump if there's an open circuit. Is this true, and how would I locate such a thing? I'm stuck on this one. I'm a DIYer, so I know there are folks out there with WAY more knowledge than me. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts