Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Lifted HEMI 4x4
5,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dline said:
how much is that costing?

most shops will quote around $450 for rocker panels...reason mine is $800 is because of the extra detail i'm having these guys make...rolling over the seem edges is the big one.. they will spray behind the doors up to the door seals too....truck will be there all day

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
While I think this is a cool modification, I have to say I don't think that truck can look much better than it does now with the black and silver two-tone combo.

Just my .02. ;)

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
Well you'll never worry about rock chips again. Can't wait to see it!

·
Too much violence
3,892 Posts
slammed1 said:
awesome.......I liked your truck all along but Im no fan of two tones from the factory(uncbobs is an acception)........I think once the silver is gone it will look even more aggressive.
I agree. Can't wait to see the pics after.

·
EASY $
197 Posts
FreeLantz said:
While I think this is a cool modification, I have to say I don't think that truck can look much better than it does now with the black and silver two-tone combo.

Just my .02. ;)
I couldn't agree more. I am not one for two-tone trucks but I think yours looks great as is. At least you will not have to worry about rock chips though :)

·
Lifted HEMI 4x4
5,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
4xfreak said:
Well you'll never worry about rock chips again. Can't wait to see it!

yea thats the main reason i'm doing it...the 37 inch iroks can pick up some pretty decent sized rocks and toss them...i have some big chips that have bare metal exposed

and with winter coming and the crap on the roads here i don't want that bare metal to meet the road salt and magnesium crap either

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.