DodgeTalk Forum banner

When another tuck(not a dodge) races you, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Rollin On 4:56's
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No other trucks(not dodge boyz) seem to wanna line up against my truck. My hemi has been really hungry. What the hell is goin on?

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I'll run ya.

I'll race anything.

I don't give a fug.

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Mad Hemi said:
I'll run ya.

I'll race anything.

I don't give a fug.

Bro... That frick'n Avatar is TITS man!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rck: :rck: :rck: :rck:

·
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dskirtech said:
Bro... That frick'n Avatar is TITS man!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rck: :rck: :rck: :rck:
Thankx, but remember, no pun intended on any women dt'ers here!!! :D

·
Registered
609 Posts
play with people try to get them to notice you piss them off to get them to race then kill them let them know it was a bad idea to line up with a hemi

·
Yeehaw!
1,397 Posts
john.colorado said:
i act like i wanna race then watch them speed off like morons and get in a wreck and/or get a ticket
HAHA I'm with you!

·
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
schmedly said:
I'll race you. 26.2 miles on foot. Leave the Hemi at home and see what endurance you have.
yea right, and give myself a coronary right after the first 1/10th of a mile, the fatass i am? :eek:

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Yea man, Im with you bro... If god meant for me to run, he would have made me born with Cops on my tail!!!!

I dont run bro... Thats what HEMI's are made for!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
I dont run unless Im being chased!

But as for looking for a race... Id race ya! This only if your not scared of a 4.7L.... with teeth!:drivingz:

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
Hibernating
3,114 Posts
john.colorado said:
i act like i wanna race then watch them speed off like morons and get in a wreck and/or get a ticket
Exactly! I can jump, but I can't run.

·
Registered
42 Posts
You're never too old.....

I'm 53 and had a yahoo in a GT pull next to me reving and acting stupid. I obliged.Light turns green and off I go ... the yahoo boogs out and stalls ( boy did he look stupid) much to the surgrin of the folks behind him.If you can't run with the old dog then stay your butt on the porch.

·
Registered
64 Posts
VengefulHemi said:
No other trucks(not dodge boyz) seem to wanna line up against my truck. My hemi has been really hungry. What the hell is goin on?

I know what you mean. 10 years ago it was a different story. I think the hot-rod thing is dying, atleast around here it is :WHT:, maybe I should jam a hemi into some small hatchback. I bet then I could get a few ricers to play. :D

2,395 Posts
that's why it's awsome to live in a college town! bunch of idiots wanting to race! haha
o yea...and im one of them. lol

·
Registered
65 Posts
I live in the Bay Area of Cali and we have quite a few of the little rice rockets rollin around here. I'm running all stock, so there the ones that scare me. I'm sure I'd pull off the line but I know a few guys with motor swaps in there Hondas that are pretty quick. So when I hear them cruising up next to me I don't wanna get smoked by a little 1.6 liter :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.