DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
Good luck auto trans is one thing I don't mess with like electric but if you got the skills and the tools why not.

·
Transmission Man!
3,508 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hey y'all, I'm thinking about moving forward and rebuilding this thing. What rebuild kit should I look at? I'm not really looking for a special performance kit or anything, and I am on a tight budget. I know I need to open it up and see what exactly needs replaced, but I also know I'll need a good rebuild kit to start. Any ideas?

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Terry left you a link in post#22.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
B300 left you a link in post #20. I'm guessing you'll really need to "pay attention big time". Whatever you decide, good luck man.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Plans have changed-selling the truck. I appreciate the info from everyone, and if anyone's interested in the truck I'm asking $1800 OBO. Thanks

·
Transmission Man!
3,508 Posts
Post some pics!!!!!!!

·
Transmission Man!
3,508 Posts

·
Transmission Man!
3,508 Posts
No problem. It looks like it is worth $1800.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Definately worth 1800, but Just some advice with posting on craigslist. Never talk about losing a job and requiring just e-mail, you will see you will get spammed to death not only by people claiming they want the truck, but by internet job spammers who will say things like OH! you just lost your job? try this site bla bla bla. At first they are quick deletes but then as time goes by and you really want to sell the truck it gets tough to distinguish who is actually legitamately lookin into buying the vehicle and who is not. One more thing you will get e mails that say I want to buy the truck full price with money order or cashiers check etc.. ignore!
Good luck with selling man! wish you coulda kept her

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.