DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I go to my dealer this morning for my oil change and what do I see staring back at me when I pull into the parking lot?!?!!? A '06 NIGHT RUNNER SRT-10!!!!!
WOW!!! This thing was AWESOME!!!! Has anyone else seen one of these person?? They look really nice!!!! Pictures do not do it justice. Just had to share that with you guys/gals. :gr_patrio :gr_patrio :rck: :rck:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I haven't seen an SRT-10 Night Runner in person, but the Quad Cab 4x4 is one of the nicest looking stock trucks I've ever seen. I can only imagine how sweet the SRT version looks. :YO:

·
Yeehaw!
1,397 Posts
Yea I saw one down here today as a matter of fact, too bad I didn't have my camera on me, because IMO they are one of the coolest looking stock trucks ever.

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,292 Posts
yea i saw one at central florida chrysler jeep dodge when i was running some cars to the service area for my job it was HOT i told my boss thats what i want for my birthday, and well today was my birthday and it hasn't showed up yet!!! Dam

·
Registered
360 Posts
mheideman said:
I would change out the rims immediately, and swap the srt10 logo for a Magnum V8 one. MUAHAHAHAHAHAH MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nice Idea!! :rck: :rck:

·
452 Posts
that is one awesome truck, I was drooling over a Night Runner at the dealer before I finally decided on my QC, I couldn't see dropping that much money on a RC other than the SRT-10

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
mheideman said:
I would change out the rims immediately, and swap the srt10 logo for a Magnum V8 one. MUAHAHAHAHAHAH MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
ur crazy

i think i saw one parked outside a wallmart, didnt look at it too well, mightve not been an 06

·
All Around Great Guy
12,674 Posts
sweet pics! Just had a nitro get dropped off at our dealer today. Cool looking, just not my cup of tea

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,292 Posts
i wonder if the r/t means anything different like a bigger motor than a 4.7 v8????

·
All Around Great Guy
12,674 Posts
It is a high output 260 horse motor i believe

·
452 Posts
eatsleepdrivesc said:
i wonder if the r/t means anything different like a bigger motor than a 4.7 v8????
It would be sweet if they dropped a 6.1 in them, I'd break my neck runnin out the door to get one :rck:

·
OH Snap!
503 Posts
Badass truck but I just want the headlights. :rck:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.