DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I like it gloss black
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone on here have them? I have done many searches on this with no finds. I just want to see what a balck wheel looks like on one because from what I can tell my night runners blacks is almost a really dark grey. It's not a solid black more like a way sparkly black that is that dark. Most wheels you look at that are black are a gloss black so I want to see how off it is. thanks for the help

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
so basically you want to see what a black wheel looks like on a black truck? So if I got this correct you have the 06 nightrunner with the black chrome 20's?

·
I like it gloss black
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No not just black on black I want to night runner black with black wheels which is not any where near reg. Black it's like a dark dark grey

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
post a pic of your truck and somebody could photoshop black wheels on so you can see what it looks like

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Whats a Rummer?:dunno:

·
I like it gloss black
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whats a Rummer?:dunno:
hahahaha damn iphones sucks bad but yeah the truck does look black in any pic you see it in but if you have one or have seen one in person they are an off black it's hard to tell you about unless you have one. The color is black but I have 3 other black cars/trucks and parked next to each other they are not the same or close. I have an honda s2000, chevy s10, and a 08 gsxr 750 that are all black and they do all look the same but this damn truck is like a dark grey I tell ya. Maybe it's just all the damn sparkels in it that make it look so off but it doesn't have the deep black color like all the others. Anyhow I know that flat black looks fine on them cause I have rockstars but that wheel is way over used and want to change to maybe something in gloss black nut I think it may look out of place on the truck who knows. As for selling my night runner wheels they will be up for sale soon with bran new tires as in 1500 miles but the dick head who had the truck before me had no clue how to use the right size socket to get the wheels off so they are kinda beat up but I am selling cheap.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
use the rockstars

·
Registered
875 Posts
i have an 06 night runner with the black chrome wheels

·
I like it gloss black
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah that's what I have just want to see gloss black wheels but i think I am just gonna pull the trigger on them since I know i sound nuts about it not looking black lol.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
yeah that's what I have just want to see gloss black wheels but i think I am just gonna pull the trigger on them since I know i sound nuts about it not looking black lol.
Well if you get them shoot me some pics of your stock rims, I would be seriously interested if they arent too boogered up

1 - 11 of 11 Posts