DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather has been absolutely great around here for the last couple of days. I figured I give her a quick bath and shine her up a bit.

Attachments

·
locogk
5,856 Posts
that is one pretty truck

·
Registered
16,619 Posts
Looks nice, Damn you guys dont know how good you got it to live in a warm climate.

·
locogk
5,856 Posts
i know how good i got it i am a ct born yankee living in georgia thats why i left the north i like the warmer weather and no snow in macon ga lol

loco

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,989 Posts
Nice ride.

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Looks nice! Love the colors. The thermometer in my truck said 80 about an hour ago :)

·
Registered
31,151 Posts
It was in the 50s today here in St Louis. Did mine tonight. No pics, you all have seen it enough!!

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts
Truck looks good what part of Texas are you from? I also washed mine today

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the comps folks.

Tires are 285/50/20 General Grabber UHP

Im North of Dallas

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Great looking truck..! Very well done. I have to smile when I see good looking trucks here on DT, it's like there's an unwritten DT signature, Lights behind the grill, leveled with several small, yet familiar custom touches. Compared to so many trucks where the whole catalog has been installed. I think we here at DT set the standard for good looking Rams..!

·
The Walt-n-ator
2,491 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,962 Posts
Nice truck! I love the weather right now in AZ. Rained the other day. I got some thunder last night. I think right now at 1:21am its 64! Crazy! This isn't WINTER!

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
my drive way is full of snow and ice :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.