DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No its not mine just a forum member of the SRT Jeep site I will forward your concerns over to him because I'm not gonna even pretend I know anything about the SRT-4, but if I was closer to him I would consider it for a DD and park the SRT Jeep more often

· Registered
4 Posts
it is my car and here you go. yes there is full warranty!

The car is in great shape. It is a must see. Very fast. The car put down 270 wheel hp and over 290wheel tq. mods are as follows. Mopar stage 2, mopar blow off valve, AEM cold air intake, ED BIG front mount intercooler, Borla exhaust, tein lowering springs, Viper seats AND stock seats(stock seats are in storage), Falken tires 215's instead of stock 205, Front and rear strut tower braces. car has transferable "factory warranty" with no deduct to 75k miles. car is still fully under warranty EVEN with ALL mods!!! this car is not only smoking fast, putting down 70hp to the wheels over stock, it handles extremely well. I bought the car a few thousand miles ago have not driven much. I was 100% stock less than 3k miles ago! I recently traded in my SRT 8 jeep for a E55 AMG so Im selling this also so I can afford my new mercedes! Simply put if you want a car that eats EVO's and STI's for lunch, is reliable and a blast to drive, CALL ME and come take a look. Email me
[email protected]

Price $14,700 OBO!!!!
Body Style Sedan
Mileage 43,312
Exterior Color Blue
Interior Color Black
Engine 4 Cylinder Gasoline
Transmission Manual
Drive Type 2 wheel drive - front
Fuel Type Gasoline
Doors Four Door
VIN 1B3AS66S94D550159

· Registered
4 Posts
95moparracer said:
lol not to say nethign bad but u say it has lotsa mods then u say it has warranty, soon as u mod it it voids warranty, that bfmic voided it if the blue one is urs.
I don't know about you dealership... mine has been nothing but great to me with the mods!! never gave me any problems!

· Registered
1,441 Posts
ok i can tell u for a fact that if u have modded the warranty is out... i garuntee it no matter where u live it even says when u buy the parts that they void warranty lmfao! and its only 40 hp over stock :p they come 230 from the factory well 04 and 05s, 03s come 215. its still a great deal for wat u have done to it and the mileage im just stating that the warranty is void :p also wat year is it ?

· Registered
4 Posts
95moparracer said:
ok i can tell u for a fact that if u have modded the warranty is out... i garuntee it no matter where u live it even says when u buy the parts that they void warranty lmfao! and its only 40 hp over stock :p they come 230 from the factory well 04 and 05s, 03s come 215. its still a great deal for wat u have done to it and the mileage im just stating that the warranty is void :p also wat year is it ?

Before i had them install stage 2(from mopar) I asked them if i would void my warranty. The dealer said "no, if we install it and it is a MOPAR stage 2 full warranty will remain". I can tell you for a fact I have had warranty work done with these mods. I have asked about it and they said I did not have any mods that voided my warranty. What are you arguing for? also the stock car comes with 230 at the crank. I don;t think you know the difference. this car has 270 wheel hp not 270 crank. The car did dyno at a couple over 200 front wheel before i did the mods. everything i have wrote about this car is 100% true. You may have trouble grasping this, however, you just have to let it go buddy.

· Registered
46 Posts
I think it is your dealership that is honoring the warranty as they fitted the parts. My dealership fitted my coilovers and exhaust and said that they would cover my warranty becouse they fitted the parts. If you take the car to a different dealership they will not honor the warrenty on those mods!
All other parts not affected by the mods are still covered by the factory warranty so it depends on what the warranty work required is!!

· Same Name, Different Game
9,800 Posts
I won't argue about the warranty or the horse power as I have no knowlege on the Neon's, but it's a good looking car.

· Registered
693 Posts
Yeah, that dealership is probably honoring the Warranty since they have installed them. But yeah it does say that it will null & void warranty and should only be installed on non highway vehicles. Same thing with my dealer, they're dicks about that shit. And just refuse to have dealt with them. But if I ever have something wrong that does not involve my modifications best believe I'll be all over them! lol!

· Registered
53 Posts
actualy your warranty is never voided unless they can prove that the aftermarket parts caused the problem, now its not very hard to point blame... for instance... i have an 05 neon, and i upgraded the rims (normaly not a cause for the warranty to be voied) and they informed me that since the "camber" was out it was due to the rims having so much pull... so i wasnt able to get a bushing fixed under the warranty... how ever the car was stolen... so i never ended up getting it fixed...

· Registered
1,441 Posts
lol honestly who would steal a neon ... i mean honestly i love my neon but still if i was the owner of a chop shop and some one brought me a neon and wanted money id laugh at them... and read the shit to all ur parts they all say will void warranty, ur dealership may honor it due to they installed the parts but no other dealership will as they did not install the parts, i know this for a fact! im just stating in this thread these facts as to see no one gets ripped off due to false advertisement, etc. etc.

· Registered
53 Posts
95moparracer said:
lol honestly who would steal a neon ... i mean honestly i love my neon but still if i was the owner of a chop shop and some one brought me a neon and wanted money id laugh at them... and read the shit to all ur parts they all say will void warranty, ur dealership may honor it due to they installed the parts but no other dealership will as they did not install the parts, i know this for a fact! im just stating in this thread these facts as to see no one gets ripped off due to false advertisement, etc. etc.
They stole it for the rims and system... but they did take quite a bit of parts off it... o well... i still ended up losing around 2,500 cause of it.. bs insurance...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.