DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Goodbye My Love . . .
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats right, after my horrible experience with dumping radiator fluid down the cylinder of my old car trying to change the plugs, I finally got the balls to do the truck. I figure I wouldn't take any hoses off and do each plug one by one. That way I couldn't screw anything up.

So, between me and my friend, we tackled this within 4 hours. After which we found that we had two spark plug sockets and we could have both been working at once. Oh well.

So now that I got the 4306's in, I can now finish install my nitrous kit and finally push a 100 shot. :rck:

I tried to gap each plug at exactly .035 as I was told to do because it was apparently very crucial to running now. I got as close as I could. The damn plugs were gapped to high to begin with so I had to tap them down and then regap them. So hopefully I didn't really screw that process up. What would happen if I were to be off just a little bit?

Here is a pic of my old plugs: they look pretty damn nice for only 15,550 miles.

Attachments

·
Registered
28,791 Posts
Sounds good...You are almost ready to run!! So when is the nitrous kit going in??

I am going to change mine out and get some new 4306's before I spray again...Mine have about 20,000 miles on them, so I am going to change them again just to be safe.

·
Goodbye My Love . . .
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im running my stock wires. I've been told they are much more reliable and stable compared to the shorties. No reason to fix something thats not broken.

I don't think that it should be a big deal if its like .003 off. Or so.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.