DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
2001 Dodge Dakota SLT
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone put NGK 2477 Laser Iridium IX Spark plugs in their Dakota with the 4.7L Magnum engine? According to NGK's website, NGK only offers the V-Power plug (2262) for the 2001 Dodge Dakota 4.7L engine. I've had great luck putting the NGK Laser Iridium IX plugs in my other cars (MPG's, performance) and was hoping to try them in my 2001 4.7L Dakota, but it doesn't look like they make the Laser Iridium IX plugs for my truck. I did find Jeeps that took the NGK V-Power 2262 plugs and when I looked them up on NGK.com, NGK showed that the Jeeps would also take the NGK 2477 Laser Iridium IX plugs, therefore, I'm hoping my 2001 Dodge Dakota 4.7L could also use the NGK 2477 Laser Iridium IX plugs as well. I'm hoping someone else has already done this and I'd love to hear some feedback before I shell out the money for the new plugs. I couldn't find any info in the forums or the web other then they loved running the NGK Iridium plugs in their 4.7L Dakota/Durango, but no one seems to have listed the actual NGK model number they used. Is 2477 even the correct NGK Laser Iridium IX spark plug model number for a 2001 Dodge Dakota 4.7L Magnum Engine? Thanks!

2001 Dodge Dakota SLT Quad Cab 4x4 Automatic
4.7L Magnum V8 engine

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.