DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
DFWRAM
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i really want to have another state wide meet so when could we have it ? Same place?

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
I think it would be awesome to do one early in the summer. :tup:

·
Senór Member
17,169 Posts
yessir it would be muy bueno;D

i think that we should do it a lil closer to houston though:D

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
I think the Hooters in Killeen was a good place, it is centrally located between Dallas and Houston...

·
bubba
1,563 Posts
we could get it done in may, or early june, anything later than that would be too hot to stand outside for longer than 20 minutes

·
Enjoyin the Ram
358 Posts
man, i wish i was closer to these meets. I am way the f*** down in south texas, that it takes to f***ing long for me to get up there. oh well, maybe i just have to move further up there, lol.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
I need to get down to Corpus myself, have a buddy there who has been wanting me to visit... it would be cool to set up a meet there, maybe in the spring or summer down at the beach or something. :)

·
Blowin n' Goin
3,692 Posts
Another stare wide meet huh, maybe we could have more 2ND GENS!!!!!! Just sayin, I think the 3rd gens kinds out numbered us, there were only 4 of us with 2nd gens.... And I think the Dakota that lives in the garage needs to make a showing, Dave... After the drive it will give you something to do for a while. Plenty of cleaning:D

·
1,965 Posts
Laps for charity usually brings alot of houston memebers. It may be too far for some but its alot more fun of an event IMO. Its coming up again in may so that will be in a few months.

·
Enjoyin the Ram
358 Posts
I need to get down to Corpus myself, have a buddy there who has been wanting me to visit... it would be cool to set up a meet there, maybe in the spring or summer down at the beach or something. :)

Corpus sounds good. I would more than likely be able to make it there. Not that long a drive, lol.

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
Corpus sounds good. I would more than likely be able to make it there. Not that long a drive, lol.
hopefully that tailgate will look better by then :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.