DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on tinting the windows soon.. but after that.. i am not sure what my next mod will be. Heres the options:

-Original Gas Tank: i have a tank behind the seat, and i want to get it in the original spot because of...
-2 12" Subwoofers: no explanation needed, need me some bass.. anyone know about sub boxes though?

-Chrome Grizzly Double-Single Roll Bar: ya, i want this.. cheapest price ive found is 750 shipped..
-Lights: i want 4 on the brush guard, and 5 on the roll bar, this i think will be one of the later mods.

-Old Tyme Series Gauges: you can check them out at jegs.com, but they are really nice.. and around 400 bucks.. much better than what i have now, and my bezel is broken, so we would make a custom one.

I havent decided the order i want to do the 3 things in.

We're gonna rebuild the 340 once school is out, so don't suggest engine work.. because, that is planned!

Post up stuff here for what you think, and if you have cardomain.. vote in the poll for it, and sign the guestbook/rate my truck...

http://www.cardomain.com/id/75dodge

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
I would do the gas tank then the gauges....Man I like your truck, I am looking for one for myself...

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you guys kinda hit what i was thinking.. since the gauges and finishing my sound system up is gonna be kinda pricey.. im thinking im gonna get chrome differential covers now. Hopefully i can order that gas tank soon, im not sure exactly what i need.. but i ordered a bunch of interior parts for my truck.. and once they are here, then my dad will allow me to order the gas tank from teh guy.. then i should have my sound system soon..

·
Aka Force Fed Mopar
6,120 Posts
Tank, gauges, rollbar.

Incidently behind the seat is a factory location for the tank, in case you didn't know. Which tank are you going to switch to? there's 2 different ones, one mounts the inside of the driver's side frame rail, the other mounts between the frame rails behind the rear axle.

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how big of a tank is that? my dad suggested i put one under my toolchest 65-gallon or so.. but that would mean no roll bar.. so i dont know.. how big of a tank will fit in front of the axle?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.