DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
AJ Gtz
302 Posts
i know i didn't make it to the meet on the 14th for unexpected outcomes....but for sure i know i would most likely attend this one...just set the date and time...the whole cruise thing and carwash sounds awesome....keep posting ideas guys!...

·
AJ Gtz
302 Posts
HEMI2003RED said:
Guys just to let you know on June 4th Bass Pro will be having a Car Show, it is the Largest one the will have all year, they are in competition with the other Bass Pros. I went to the one in April, got a little sunburned, but it was fun... I will be there entering my truck in the show... This is also in GRAPEVINE, TX, near the Grapevine Mills Mall... This is on a Sunday. Saturday we could do the car wash, or something else, whatever you guys want..... Then the next LARGE GTG will most likely be at TEXAS HEAT WAVE.... I hope you guys can go to that one.. Take it easy guys... LAter..

OH, BTW.... D3 is being planned for the next TEXAS MOTORSPEEDWAY EVENT....but this is could always be changed, its all up to everyone...
i'll be going to the Texas Heat Wave as well...along with some other friends from the area....maybe if anyone else goes..we should have a little g2g before leaving...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.