DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
ASE approved
8,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so when is the next meet going to be guys??????????? first of the month????? that sounds good to me. i was thinking about a cruze night or something. how cool would it be to have 30-40 mopars going for a cruze. we could meet at a mall and have a car wash fundraiser for a fellow DT member to help on the $2000 he lost in parts and tools. after all he has done so much for us why not help him out in a time of need. say have a cruze from the ball park to a mall for the car wash. just a thought. lets get some opinions on this.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Sounds like a great idea. I'll have to scope out some cruise night type locations. There are a ton of possibilities. I'm trying to think of some cool areas to cruise. There the Grapevine area, down main street. That might be cool. As far as malls, Stonebriar center would be nice, or if we do the Grapevine thing, we could train over to Grapevine Mills. Throw some ideas around everyone!

·
ASE approved
8,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i was also thinking what about a car wash at a dealership??? possably get them involved. if we canfindone to host a GTG. that could work too i got thinking about it anda mall might not allow a car wash. if we go that route.

·
Tank Mech
3,911 Posts
Raising the money is a great idea. I like it.
Now I haven't been cruising since I made my descent into the blackness that was....slammed mini-trucks! Lol, been around ten years or so.

BTW, 'vannin' with all of our trucks on Saturday was a blast. My buddy's son, Matthew, was totally pumped. We spent most of the day with ****-eatin' grins on our faces. Around 11:00 PM we were pulling back onto Ft. Hood and noticed, "Dang, today just flew by!"

I'm all for doing it again soon, 'specially with a noble cause like the car wash.

I'm in :D

·
AJ Gtz
297 Posts
i know i didn't make it to the meet on the 14th for unexpected outcomes....but for sure i know i would most likely attend this one...just set the date and time...the whole cruise thing and carwash sounds awesome....keep posting ideas guys!...

·
HEMINATOR
1,117 Posts
Guys just to let you know on June 4th Bass Pro will be having a Car Show, it is the Largest one the will have all year, they are in competition with the other Bass Pros. I went to the one in April, got a little sunburned, but it was fun... I will be there entering my truck in the show... This is also in GRAPEVINE, TX, near the Grapevine Mills Mall... This is on a Sunday. Saturday we could do the car wash, or something else, whatever you guys want..... Then the next LARGE GTG will most likely be at TEXAS HEAT WAVE.... I hope you guys can go to that one.. Take it easy guys... LAter..

OH, BTW.... D3 is being planned for the next TEXAS MOTORSPEEDWAY EVENT....but this is could always be changed, its all up to everyone...

·
AJ Gtz
297 Posts
HEMI2003RED said:
Guys just to let you know on June 4th Bass Pro will be having a Car Show, it is the Largest one the will have all year, they are in competition with the other Bass Pros. I went to the one in April, got a little sunburned, but it was fun... I will be there entering my truck in the show... This is also in GRAPEVINE, TX, near the Grapevine Mills Mall... This is on a Sunday. Saturday we could do the car wash, or something else, whatever you guys want..... Then the next LARGE GTG will most likely be at TEXAS HEAT WAVE.... I hope you guys can go to that one.. Take it easy guys... LAter..

OH, BTW.... D3 is being planned for the next TEXAS MOTORSPEEDWAY EVENT....but this is could always be changed, its all up to everyone...
i'll be going to the Texas Heat Wave as well...along with some other friends from the area....maybe if anyone else goes..we should have a little g2g before leaving...

·
Registered
73 Posts
I will be at heatwave. a g2g sounds good.

·
Tank Mech
3,911 Posts
HEMI2003RED said:
D3...a gtg in the parking lot of TMS, with the occasional Ram-run through the tunnel to line up...sounds cool! :rck:

·
HEMINATOR
1,117 Posts
thats CRAZY..... I LIKE IT... LOL... Yeah we should meet up... I was thinking Grapevine Mills Mall, if you guys dont mind... its a large area and we can get everyone there, unless its out of the way for some...??? whatcha think>> Let us know for the Texas Heat Wave...

Oh and BTW guys, i heard you need to get reservations for hotels around there early, but i dont really want to stay to near the event due to the problem of our rides getting ripped off.. Where is a perfect place to stay?? Thanks....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.