DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 253 Posts

·
DFWRAM
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ppl we already know it will be at Bone Daddy's in Arlington but what date and time would work for most of us? :loud:

RandTx has said we should meet at bonedaddys at around 2 and go to Kennedell (Spelling) afterwards on Sunday

i wouldnt mind going to the track i never ran on the track B 4

i just want to find out what date more ppl can show up at

the 21stsat or 22nd sun track
or the 28th sat or 29th sun track

i dont mean to take Bubba's organizing Job away . i just cant wait to have my truck at the next G2G :D

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Good luck on your GTG, Josh asked if I can make the next GTG... I can't make this month since I am getting married on the 28th... If I swing it around my days off next month I will be there for sure...

Bubba I owe you a beer or two for setting up the Statewide meet..

If any of you guys want to buy tinted tails in March from Hurst let him know and I will bring them up with me..

·
Toothy Critters Rock!
7,238 Posts
I think the sunday deal 11-2pm bonedaddy's followed by 2-9pm at the track.
I was out that way tonight (tuesday) at about 6 BD's was packed even on a weeknight. Had a 45 minute waiting list. I'll bet that place is really busy on a weekend night but should be OK at lunch.
Probabaly the 15th or the 22nd would be the better dates.
The 21st is an open TnT but it's also the Driver meeting for the summit ET series out there so I need to attend that.
Then 28th looks like the first race in the series..

anyway here's their current schedule.
2/8 STREET WARS + Run what you brung
2/15 STREET WARS + Run What You Brung
2/18 TEST & TUNE (first 2009 wendsday night TNT)
2/19 SPEEDTEK PERFORMANCE STREET LEGAL CARS AND BIKES (frist 2009 Thursday night street legal)
2/20 Fun & Grudge (first Firday night)
2/21 Play Day (everyone can run) & Chassis Certification Sat
JR & BIG CAR DRIVERS MEETING - 11:30am - 12:30pm
2/22 STREET WARS + Run What You Brung Sun
2/25 TEST & TUNE Wen
2/26 SPEEDTEK PERFORMANCE STREET LEGAL CARS AND BIKES Thu
2/27 Fun & Grudge FRI
2/28 1st Jr and Bracket Race of the Season SAT
3/1 STREET WARS + Run What You Brung SUN
3/4 TEST N TUNE WEN
and so on.
other special event dates:
3/14 Jr + Bracket + $$ TOP DRAGSTER = Guaranteed Payout
3/15 Texas Muscle Car Club Challenge - gates open at 8am
3/19 SPRING BREAK BLOWOUT - STREET LEGAL CARS & BIKES

·
Under Construction
1,013 Posts
If we do the weekend of the 22nd or whatever woudl be better for me. I will not have my truck back until after the 28th of this month so I could just bring the charger.

·
DFWRAM
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If we do the weekend of the 22nd or whatever woudl be better for me. I will not have my truck back until after the 28th of this month so I could just bring the charger.
what you having done to the night runner? i would have something done to mine after Bubbs QC spanked me too:D

i kid i kid:D

·
Under Construction
1,013 Posts
what you having done to the night runner? i would have something done to mine after Bubbs QC spanked me too:D

i kid i kid:D
I think you should pay attention to the rear view mirror and not me.:D

Nothing it is at my shop just setting there.

·
Under Construction
1,013 Posts
Nothing right now, I have a few plans. I will have to see what happens after I get my taxes back and go from there.

·
DFWRAM
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think you should pay attention to the rear view mirror and not me.:D

Nothing it is at my shop just setting there.
hey ,hey you should watch out for those semi tires next time :D:thatfunny

·
Under Construction
1,013 Posts
Hmmm Ok Truce.

·
bubba
1,563 Posts
josh dont feel bad i plan on out running coley too

as far as the G2G, i work from 6am to 6pm on sundays so for me the meets gotta be on saturday. and at bonedaddys we can make reservations so the wait wont be a problem.

we can make it the 21st if it works out for more people. and wouldnt mind running down the track again either

·
Under Construction
1,013 Posts
josh dont feel bad i plan on out running coley too

as far as the G2G, i work from 6am to 6pm on sundays so for me the meets gotta be on saturday. and at bonedaddys we can make reservations so the wait wont be a problem.

we can make it the 21st if it works out for more people. and wouldnt mind running down the track again either
Not out running, out tractioning me. Is that a word?

·
bubba
1,563 Posts
the traction (or alledged lack of) is what allowed you to be outran

ya'll shouldve seen brad and fortner whooping on sean on some highway runs on the way back saturday night. i had a sleeping baby and was getting mean looks from the wife so i didnt get to.

·
DFWRAM
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the traction (or alledged lack of) is what allowed you to be outran

umm idk about out running me as bad as your did josh well just see about all that Bubba

ya'll shouldve seen brad and fortner whooping on sean on some highway runs on the way back saturday night. i had a sleeping baby and was getting mean looks from the wife so i didnt get to.

i know that was crazy :thatfunny i couldnt believe they were out running him

dont feel bad Sean :secret2: your truck still looks cooler ;)

and Yea josh I'll take that truce :D

·
DFWRAM
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
03redslt4x4;2779364[B said:
]josh dont feel bad i plan on out running coley too [/B]

We will jus see about that Bubba yellow is always faster:rck: and sorry but black is the slowest :crazy:

·
1,965 Posts
I'll make it simple tell me a day and I'll show up :D I think a sunday, go to bonedaddies and hit the track would be best, except that one saturday kdale isn't usually running street cars on saturdays.

·
Toothy Critters Rock!
7,238 Posts
We'd need to find out their hours for TnT on the 21st.

2/21 Play Day (everyone can run) & Chassis Certification Sat
JR & BIG CAR DRIVERS MEETING - 11:30am - 12:30pm

Got a feeling that might be a real busy day out there if all the series racers and jr's show up and decide to TnT. Same time if the majority of the guys out there are on slicks traction would be excellent and there should be some nice race cars to watch too.
Nobody answering the phone out there right now I'll try again later.

·
Under Construction
1,013 Posts
So what have we deciced on for the next meet. February 21st @ what time at Bonedaddies in arlington.

Here is the address to Bone Daddies
Arlington
415 East Interstate 20
Arlington, Texas 76018
Phone:817 704-7744

Lets set a time so that people can get on the list. It would be better to call ahead and let them know how many we expect, so when you put your name on the list but dont show up we will send Bubba to your house to lock you up, and we will bring your truck back for you. I can also say that we may do really big burn outs and run a few red lights, just to make sure that next time you add your name to the list that you will show up.:D

·
DFWRAM
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok i'm there if my truck is finiehed from the body shop

1 - 20 of 253 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.