DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone. I didn't know they had a "welcome center" here, so I just posted in the 3 Gen truck section.

We (my wife and I) are new truck owners. We're both in the "autumn of our lives" so to speak, and we've never owned a truck before.

We just bought our new truck (Dodge [naturally] '08 1500 Ram, Big Horn Edition w/ 4.7L block and a 6' bed) this past Tuesday and with less than 100 miles on it, some moron put a dent in my front chrome bumper.

In case anyone asks, Atlanta, GA is full of people that don't give a damn about anyone else's property.

The DW and I are trying to sell our house here in a suburb of Atlanta because we want to move to South Dakota. If anyone's interested in buying a house on a championship golf course (specifically, on the 18th tee box), just south of Atlanta in a good neighborhood, let me know. The price is very reasonable. The neighborhood is called an "active adult" community. That's politically correct double talk for the old-folks neighborhood. :D

Well, that's about all for now. I'll be logging on this site pretty much every day.

·
Milo
1,426 Posts
Congrats on the 08. Welcome to DT

·
locogk
5,864 Posts
welcome to dt macon ga here

·
Devil's Advocate
8,224 Posts
Welcome to DT!

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
Congrats and welcome to DT

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
welcome to dodgetalk.:)

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Congrats on the new truck and welcome to Dodgetalk!! If your familiar with the Columbus,Ga. area I'm originally from right across the river in Phenix City,Ala. I still have alot of family down there. My niece lives up around Atlanta and she just had her truck stolen right before Christmas.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Welcome to DodgeTalk, the best Dodge Forum on the internet :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.