DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all -- I was looking at Rams but this Dakota seems like a real deal. I'm in Canada so it is a 2 hour drive south into Washington. Any thoughts/comments would be appreciated. Given it has the 318, I'm thinking there are lots of miles left. Guy will take $5200.

1998 Dodge Dakota Club Cab "Timberland Green" with Gray Cloth Interior
V8 5.2 Liter Magnum Engine, AUTOMATIC, 4x4, GAS POWERED,
Club Cab w/ Rear Folding Seats and Storage
16 Miles per Gallon In-Town, 21 Miles Per Gallon Freeway
AC, Dual front air bags, Anti-Lock Brakes
Pioneer AM/FM Stereo with CD Player, Tow Package w/2 sets of Hitches
117,000 Miles (mostly freeway), Line-X (Sprayed in) Bedliner
Custom $1400 Alloy Wheels and Tires (BFG All Terrain w 50,000 Mile Warranty)
Set of 4 Polished Spare Rims (Original Dodge Stock)
2007 Tabs

VIN # 1B7GG22Y3WS654271

Lube, Oil, Filter, and Serviced Regularly, Well Maintained.
All Paperwork Included.

Thanks all!

·
Registered
590 Posts
woudnt hurt to go take a look at it. thats a decent price when you look at what is on it.

yes, the tranny can be a weak point though with regular maint and not beating on it (like us R/T owners :D ) can last. mine has 137K on the original trans. ask him when the last fluid/filter cahnge was on teh trans and if he has had any front end work done (ball joints and tie rod ends)

·
Registered
252 Posts
This has nothing to do with the truck, but how hard of a time are you going to have buying a truck in the US the taking it back up to Canada? Even if it is a good price is it going to be too costly to do that then find one up there. Just a thought.

·
Registered
211 Posts
canuckjgc said:
16 Miles per Gallon In-Town, 21 Miles Per Gallon Freeway
there is no way in hell that thing gets 16mph in the city.. i have that exact same truck, except mine is a 97, and mine averages 16-17 on the highway... and 12mpg in the city , that guy selling is full of shit..

he might be quoting you what the epa milage estimate is for it... but we all know that epa estimates arent worth a damn

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
Yeah I highly doubt that truck could get 16 city. My brother has a reg cab ram with a 318 and gets 12-13.

·
Registered
226 Posts
what part of washington is this rig in i live in washington if im close maybe i could scout for ya

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.