DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i bought a 2003 dodge ram at the end of summer and its up for its first oil change. i know nothing about dodge's yet, the only 2 things that are done to the truck is intake and cat back exhaust. so my question is can i run mobile 1 synthetic in the beast? or what would you guys recommend? the truck only has 44,2XX miles on it. i've used mobile 1 in everything i have owned so far with awesome results but then again, everything i've owned up to this point has be General Motors sooo... what should i put in the truck? mobile 1 or something else?

Nick

ps.. how do i post an image? i tried using the insert picture icon but it doesn't work.

· Registered
19 Posts
Welcome to DT! It's all up to you if you like Mobile 1 than use it.

· 2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,645 Posts
mobil 1 seems to be the majority choice on here...but amsoil (which i run) and royal purple are great too but more expensive

· Registered
13,585 Posts
Mobil 1 is the best option for performance, price and availability Pennzoil is also very good, Amsoil, Royal Purple and Mobil are the most used oils.

You need 10 posts to be able to up-load pictures. You have to go "go advanced" to get to the upload function.

· Registered
370 Posts
quaker state for me.fram filter. has never let me down.would not put pennzoil in my lawn mower. but it's all personal choice. remember the most important thing about a oil change is that u change it---- and on time!!

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys, yea i always change the oil on my cars on time, actually the truck is getting done at about 2500 miles, so switching to mobile 1 will be fine? i'm gonna get that done this weekend at work, much easier having a lift to work with!

Nick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.