DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i have a 2005 Regular cab 4X4. I was wondering if these wheels would fit my truck: http://www.pantherwheel.com/rwd/realm.asp
in the 24" diameter.If the link doesn't work, it is the Panther Realm wheels. I want to make sure the lug patterns match, and everything will fit. I have heard of off setting? and i have no idea what that is, any help would be awesome. Just to let me know what all I have to get to make these wheels fit would be awesome, Thanks Pat.

· Vertically-Challenged
15,566 Posts
Not sure if they will fit or not (<i have no idea) But those look sweet! Hope they fit so you can put them on your ride!

· Registered
1,252 Posts
Several people run the panther realm. If you want an uncommon wheel, you may look for something else.

******edit******
Unless you are not lowering dont worry about offset. its a 4x4 for gods sake, throw mud on everything. if you are lowering then
******/edit*****

Know that dodges rear axle is very wide, and the offset is going to be high to have a wheel stay under the fender with 24". Go with that 35+ offset if thats the max you can get. 35+ is just over an inch. 1 inch = 25.4mm

NHRam can tuck the top of his tire with a 9.5 inch wide 10mm offset. That should give you a little reference.

My rear tires will barely clear with 9.5 and 15mm offset. I will need to cut fenders for good measure though.

http://getdubz.zoovy.com/

chromeduz has the hookup on wheels. Visit his site and pm him for more info. He sells panther wheels. He can also get wheels in other sizes than what he has listed.

members that I know have realms, there are more though....I just cant find them:

blackramon22s
black04hemi
NHRam
SMSgt B
mdawgxi

· Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I do not plan on lowering my truck, MAYBE leveling out the rear of the truck but probably not. So if I do not lower my truck then i don't need to worry about an offset? And about the negative offset, would that make the wheels stick out more, like to the edge of my fenders? I would like to have the wheels come out to the very edge of my fenders, bot not stick out, I do not like that. Thanks again Pat.

· Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How far in do you think the wheels would be if I didn't do anything?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.