DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Oh Sh** the COPS!
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want some 33 or 35's, have the stock 16's and was curious on how to search for the tire size for me to fit that rim. I'll be adding a 3" body lift and just don't know how to search for the tires...Thanks.

· Oh Sh** the COPS!
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks on the correction. Anyone for the tires..?

· If only I had more $$$
3,673 Posts
You will need aftermarket rims if you want to run anything wider than an 11.5 in tire. Right now I am running my stock 275/70/17's, and want to go to either a 295 70/17 or 305 or 325 65/18.

What type of driving do you do,.. mainly-- what do you want out of the tires

· Oh Sh** the COPS!
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dont do off road but if the time comes where its necessary i want it to happen, but 95% of the time is a daily road driver. Just want to be higher up with a good stance.

· Serenity
5,995 Posts
These Toyo Open Country ATs are well regarded here. The tire below is a 285/75/17, so it is not so wide (11.22"), but is almost 34" tall. A few guys are starting to buy them and this place has a very good price and very reasonable shipping. You would still have to get them mounted and balanced, but depending on where you live, you probably would not have to pay sales tax:

http://www.onlinetires.com/default.aspx?PageData=tireDetails&tid=32157

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.