DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first post here, been lurking a while. Bought a 2005 1500 SLT w/ LoneStar package 2 months ago. Oh yeah, 5.7 Quad Cab. Can't stop telling myself "I love my truck" whenever I drive it.:cool: Couldn't be happier.

Mods so far: muffler delete as per Mad Titan, black step rails, front window tint, and do-it-yourself bedliner (which is sort of working for me, but I wouldn't recommend it to the group).

Great info here, a lot of good posts.

Attachments

·
BIG BLACK CTD
646 Posts
welcome! She's a beauty!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Welcome, sharp truck. lot's of good info and ideas here. Oh by the way, say goodby to your disposeable income. lol

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Welcome to DodgeTalk Bro. You found the best forum on the net to become a member of.

KB

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
Welcome and get your wallet ready! We are real good at helping you spend your hard earned money! :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome

Welcome on board

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
Welcome to the site. It a great site with a lot of good people. Truck looks great.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome, I am new here as well and find myself coming back time and again. Lots of informative, good people here. Enjoy your great looking truck!

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
get a gallery going and start spending!

·
GoodFellas aka OG's
724 Posts
welcome! be ready to learn, these guys are smart. what ever you need to know, they know it. I LOVE THIS SITE!

·
Registered
690 Posts
:wzup: neighbor glad you r here. nice ride as well

·
Registered
850 Posts
mopar fan said:
Welcome and get your wallet ready! We are real good at helping you spend your hard earned money! :D
Exactly! It's almost funny to see a new one with no mods, on this site.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
welcome to the site

·
Hibernating
3,114 Posts
Welcome to DT! I've seen some trucks around here with that color and I like it. Great choice on truck and forum!

·
Austrian Ram
728 Posts
welcome to DT! you´ll surely enjoy your time here!

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Welcome Aboard RamRod! That is a sweet looking rig. Have you dont anything to her yet? If... As they have all said already... Get ready!

Hmmm... lets see here... A drop, Some tint, Bed Cover... Exhaust... The madness NEVER ends!

·
Registered
143 Posts
You're going to love DT - there's a ton of knowledge and experience here.

What DIY bedliner did you get, and what don't you like about it? (I'm about to do a Herculiner on my QCSB)

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
I posted about my Herculiner experience here Barmats: http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64616

Mine faded to gray in a matter of months, the texture was really to coarse and overall I wasn't too pleased with it. I also followed the directions to a "T". But give it a shot if you like.

KB

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.