DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this over at Allpar, but the photo is linked from the Viper Club site. :cool:

Go ManGo Viper Anyone????? :D

·
Registered
522 Posts
must be a popular color this year because I just saw a new Vette in a very similar coppery type color just yesterday.

·
Registered
652 Posts
UGH. Don't like it. I think my 79 Trans Am was the same color! ;)

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
I like that color, almost better than yellow.

·
Registered
55 Posts
It would be nice if they would offer it on a Ram other than the Daytona...or do they??

·
Registered
167 Posts
its growing in me hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh srt 10 Ram in that color

nice pics from bill p at woodhouse

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mbethke said:
It would be nice if they would offer it on a Ram other than the Daytona...or do they??
Good question! I don't think they do, yet... but I would be willing to bet later in the model year they will!

Last year's Solar Yellow Rams are a good example of them taking a "limited edtion" color and offering it on more models.

·
Premium Member
27,633 Posts
It's a very good color for the Viper SRT-10.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
funny how opinons vary, YUCK!!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
That's one of the good things about Dodge they are never afraid to try something different.

·
Registered
121 Posts
mbethke said:
That's one of the good things about Dodge they are never afraid to try something different.

Its called SOM sunset orange metallic. Personally I think that GM has the better shade of the 2

-john

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
it looks better in person... i just wish i was more of a fan of the srt's... the coupe is awesome because they got rid of the srt's ugly taillights...

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Seen one in person, its called the Copperhead Viper, limited production and very very nice...

·
Registered
360 Posts
GoManGo Daytona w/ GoManGo Viper on GoManGo trailer = Nice show set-up after some mods to all three...

I don't really like that color on a Viper but then again I would drive a Viper in any color.

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
I saw one going down the road about a month or two ago. Great lookin' car!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.