DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw an advertisment as i was driving by my local dodge dealership, and it said that a base model 1500, single cab, v6, standard, completely base model, was 14000. but i was wondering how much could i get that with the 4.7 for, or even how much with the hemi?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Where are you located? I got mine for 18200 out the door. Single cab, SLT, Hemi.

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
DodgeWorm said:
Where are you located? I got mine for 18200 out the door. Single cab, SLT, Hemi.
Thats an awesome price

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i live in fort worth texas. but i went to the dodge house today, and i can get an automatic with the 4.7 for 17000. thats with the rebate. i can chose with the rebate, or with 0% apr. or they have a 03 1500 single cab, but with power everything, and an automatic hemi, with 12000 miles for 16999. im really debating which one i should get. im leaning toward the hemi. both payments would be pretty much the same so price isnt really a deciding factor either.

·
Registered
24 Posts
If you do your research and are good and dealing, you can get a sweet deal. I got my 06 quad cab w/ hemi for 21k. It is loaded with the whole big horn package aswell as fold flat floor, tow mirrors, tow hooks, and the upgraded seats with dual storage compartments.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Not a bad deal for either of those trucks. I actually didn't test drive anything with the 4.7 so I can't compare. Its all about what you want. I'm super happy with the Hemi, of course I wanna dump money in to it after finding this site. But what are you gonna do?

I say test drive them both, which ever you like the most go with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.