DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi. I picked up my Ram in December. 4 days later I was side swiped by a lady that was lost and wasnt paying attention. $5,000 damage on a 5 day old truck with 261 miles on it!! Well I have had it back from the shop for a couple of weeks now and decided to stop lurking and finally post. Luckily I have had time to do some mods for the time I have had it back. See my sig for details. Now that my dimished value claim has been settled I have some more mod money!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Added some pics. Yeah she survived. I lit in to her pretty good because she tried to make a left hand turn from the right lane. The only problem was that I was next to her. She was crying the whole time after it happend. I did apologize for yelling at her and she just felt bad because she wrecked my new truck. Every panel on the passenger side including both wheels were damaged.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Looks really nice Bro. :tup: Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
Welcome!!! Sucks to hear that your truck was messed up that early in its "life" - I would have probably lit into her too!

Where abouts in MO are you?

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
welcome to dodgetalk.:)

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
moe in wichita ks
good to have you with us. the guys on this site are not only nice they are smart. iam the token old guy.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome!!! Sucks to hear that your truck was messed up that early in its "life" - I would have probably lit into her too!

Where abouts in MO are you?

Yeah it did suck but the shop that fixed it did an awesome job. They replaced both doors, both wheels and the fender. The only parts that has body work are the cab corner and the fron of the bed.

I am in Kansas City. I updated my profile to reflect that.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here are some pics of my SRT8. It is too modded out to be an everyday driver. She is pretty much a garage queen most of the time.

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Here are some pics of my SRT8. It is too modded out to be an everyday driver. She is pretty much a garage queen most of the time.

Damn, The side view of the car it looks like a toy or a model car.:tup:

·
low n' SLOW
638 Posts
That car is sick! Welcome to DT!

·
Premium Member
30,924 Posts
Welcome to DT!!!

:dtrocks:

·
PAID OFF!!!
7,637 Posts
I like both of them. Welcome to DT

·
Registered
187 Posts
Welcome to DT. Nice truck and really nice charger.

·
member of the EH team
1,125 Posts
welcome to the club

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
WELCOME to DT .. Nice truck, VERY nice car .. vroom vroom :drivingz:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.