Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
CH³NO²
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its an 2007 SLT 4x4 QC for my fiancee.

Full load, only missing the nav, leather, stereo and sunroof. The thing has been line-x'd and babied. It only has 14k KMs on it lol.

My mom is a salesperson for GM so we were there poking at SUVs and such and ended up looking at this. To say the least it was a battle with the banks (apparently any used car deal is now) but they came through. We are trading in the 07 cobalt for this and the monthly payment is only going up $25 lol :D

Pretty stoked, shes wanted one since I got my 1500 Ram. We are picking it up Saturday and should have pics up sometime next week of the toys together.

Direct link to the vehicle

http://centralgm.com/used.php?s2=2&...rder=1&search.order.dir=2&s0=1&s1=1&vi=385418

Oh and we didn't pay close to that price lol, not at all :D

·
locogk
5,864 Posts
congrats it looks very nice well kept

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
the person that put it up on the web there listed it as a v6 even though there is a big V8 emblem on the tailgate.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
congrats, nice looking truck. I like the color.

·
Devil's Advocate
8,224 Posts
Welcome to the Dakota Section, any plans for mods?

·
Registered
634 Posts
I had the 2" pipes right after the cats cut off, put on 2.25"s, to a Flowmaster Y collector to one 3", then Hooker Aero Chamber...sound itself is not real loud til your going 65 or so highway, but it resonates real bad, go up a hill at like 1800 rpm, wife hates it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.