1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Awesome. Welcome to DT, post pics when you can

·
Registered
494 Posts
Conga Rats!!! Welcome to the wonderful world of Dodge and Dadgetalk.com. I haven't regretted becoming a member of either community!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Good call on the wing I think it looks ok but it's in the way if you are going to use it for a truck. Like to see pic have only seen that colour in the books

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
gilly6993 said:
Hello everyone.....just got myself a Daytona Quad cab....traded in my F150 for my first Dodge......
Welcome to DodgeTalk!

We'd like to see some pics of your Daytona in the Gallery when you get it and have time to snap a few shots. :D

Just yesterday I was at my local Dodge dealer and they had two Daytona Quad Cabs. Both were orange. On one of them, they had taken the wing off and installed a hard tonneau cover, painted to match the truck, including the flat black strip across the top. It looked SWEET, much better than with the wing!!!

Maybe I have given you an idea.... :D

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
gilly6993 said:
yep....and I told the dealer I'm not picking it up until the wing is off and in the bed......
Good mod

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well, I just got back from the dealer and they won't take the wing off.....they don't want to be responsible for the wholes/rust/whatever.....I guess I'll do it myself when I get it home.....

Freelantz....can you give me the name of the dealership so I can give them a call?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.