DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my "new to me" truck. This thing is awesome!!!:rck: I never had a Hemi before. I can't keep my foot out of this thing. I'm sure my MPG will reflect such demonic behavior, but right now I'm having FUN!!!!
I have already taken the bed rails off (can't decide if I like them or not). I'm sure you guys can help me spend some "mod money". Whats first? Its 100% bone stock other than what you can see. I'm trying to add a pic,never done it before hope it works....

Attachments

·
Senór Member
17,169 Posts
welcome to dt bud:D

very nice, stock rig, my man:tup:

first off, get ridda them chitty ass tires, and get you some firestone a/t's:rck:, and a 2in coil spacer to level er out;)

then, get, or, make a cai fer the rig, then get exhaust, then tuner;D

·
Ram n Ram Ram
1,384 Posts
Congrats man :)

·
locogk
5,864 Posts
congrats lookin good

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No comments on the bedrails? I can't make up my mind.......

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
No comments on the bedrails? I can't make up my mind.......
Personally, I don't like them. Unless you have a use for them I'd leave them off.

Otherwise it's a really nice looking truck. :tup:

·
Silverhemidan
3,277 Posts
Congrats,nice truck:tup:

·
PAID OFF!!!
7,637 Posts
Nice truck.

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,640 Posts
Good looking truck! I almost went with that color, but at the last minute went with silver. As far as ideas for the truck goes, it all depends on how much you want to spend. My truck in stock form was very close to yours except mine is the SLT. Check my sig for things I've done. There's a lot of great guys (and gals) on this site. If you got questions don't hesitate to ask. We'll help you spend your money faster than you make it!

·
Shut up and drive!
2,904 Posts
welcome aboard! Nice truck. Im not a fan of bed rails or steps, but it comes down to what you like, and thats the important part! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.