DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been browsing the site for a while thought ill intro my self live in Houston TX , own a 2009 ram R/T AR headers predator tune and air aid filter ...my next mod I think is dropp but I'm 21 and my dad still thinks that dropping it = destroying a truck ..... Looking for the best dropp my biggest fear is alignment inreally don't want my tires at a bad angle trucks look cheap like that

Here's the R/T

·
Registered
601 Posts
Welcome to DT. Great site and alot of information. Plenty of guys on here have lowered their truck and would be more that glad to help you. i live in katy, what part of houston you from? Btw good looking truck

Sent from my MB865 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
601 Posts
Got ya. I know where thats at (mostly any way) lol im 21 too. Im looking to lift mine lol but i think alot of people on here are running the mcgauphys(?) 2/4 drop on theirs and they say that they love it and it rides good. Just type lowered or drop in the search and something should pop up lol

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup I've looked at a couple o threads I'm leaning that way..... I was on the verge of putting some grapplers on this thing since we have a ranch near the border ,but there's something bout this truck that just wants to get lol btw I'm selling my bed cover I dnt kn if I'm allowed to put anything for sale yet but I want to get rid of it ......

·
Admin - David Mack
30,924 Posts
Welcome to DT!

The Texas DT group is the largest on the site and Houston area is the most active.

Houston Chapter Member Thread

You're going to love the DT!

:dtrocks:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Yup I've looked at a couple o threads I'm leaning that way..... I was on the verge of putting some grapplers on this thing since we have a ranch near the border ,but there's something bout this truck that just wants to get lol btw I'm selling my bed cover I dnt kn if I'm allowed to put anything for sale yet but I want to get rid of it ......
Idk bro. Try it out and see what it does. Im kinda new too lol. Im getting a tool box or some roll bars so i dont need it bro sorry good luck selling it

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
Welcome to DodgeTalk, Nice ride! love the hood

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
Welcome to DodgeTalk! :gr_patrio

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Welcome to DodgeTalk, the BEST Dodge Forum on the internet :)

·
1st. Gen RAM Enthusiast
572 Posts
Welcome to DT! Nice ride!

·
Registered
6,334 Posts
Welcome to DodgeTalk! Glad to see another Houston member. I'm just on the NW side out 290.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.