DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got a new black 05 hemi ram and love it! now i just need to mod it and i think i will be just fine here.

any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
welcome to dodge talk cold air intake,power chip just to name a few

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
welcome !!! put a free flowing exaust on it. :rck:

·
Don't fear the sheepdog
6,404 Posts
Welcome aboard.
Definetly an exhaust (many opinions on which one to get listed here on Dodgetalk), I like Flowmaster's American Thunder system. If you want that exhaust to sound even better, and get a little more punch out of it, add the intake too. My only suggestion on the intake is don't go cheap. I had a cheap one off ebay on my last Ram, and it was ok, but the K&N FIPK2 system was well worth the extra couple bucks. As far as the chip... most companies list dyno results to back there product, so compare them, and the prices to pick the one for you.
So from all of us who still support America, and buy American... Welcome, and happy upgrading. :gr_patrio

·
Premium Member
27,633 Posts
Welcome to DodgeTalk!
I think a Kenne Belle Supercharger would be a good mod. :D

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Welcome to DT. Black is a good color, have fun keeping it clean though, lol!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Welcome to DT. These guys will help you spend, um, recommend lots of usefull stuff. :D

·
Cass_A_Nova
1,258 Posts
WELCOME. you are part of the masses and people have done about everything. So just ask someone will know something. LONG LIVE DT.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Do you wanna drag ass or ride with the birds? Go fast? Look good??? Let us help spend your $$$. :)

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
HEMI05RAM said:
i just got a new black 05 hemi ram and love it! now i just need to mod it and i think i will be just fine here.

any suggestions?
One suggestion to start out........... put some pics of your truck in the Gallery! :D

Welcome to DodgeTalk!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.