DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally decided what tires and rims i wanted. Here they are probably within a month i will have them have a little more to save up. The rims are 18 inch pacer. And the tires are 31 inch nitto tires. I have one question can i run a 31.12 inch tire they said i could but i want to make sure.

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
yup, you can

·
Registered
10 Posts
If you have the T/S lift now and plan on getting a body lift (sig) I would run a 33 inch tire. 5 inches of lift with 31's isn't going to look right.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea maybe ill do that i know i want bigger tire now lol

·
Previously Micash21
2,802 Posts
I started with those exact tires. 33x12.50/15. They dont last long. only got 30,000. And I think im stretching that. Quite on the road, ok off road. i still have them in my garage. I can take pics and show you what they look like now. I have a pic of my exhaust that shows the tires in my gallery.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ive changed my mine and im getting 20s but i dont want street tires i still want some treaded tires so my question is can i fit 31 inch tires on 20s without rubbing and where do i get some treaded tires to wrap around 20s

·
Registered
476 Posts
DurangoBradZ28 said:
5 inches of lift with 31's isn't going to look right.
It doesn't, trust me. I put my stock rims and winter 31's(until i find decent bigger tires) back on for the winter. Lets just say it looks a bit out of place... :D

·
Registered
290 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.