Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what do you think?

From left to right... Exhaust Cutout, spare, front driving lights, extra backup lights, spare, left spot, right spot (under doors pointing out) These rockers have interchangeable actuators (face plates) so you can change them to red instead of black, change colors of indicator lights or even styles.

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yeah I know.. fingerprints and smudges...

The only drilling or cutting I did was at the back of the cubby to route wires.. these switches just click in, perfectly sized for the cubby holes above and below the ac controls.

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
Very nice!!! Do you have a link to those switches?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The switches are made by Carling Technologies, carlingtech.com. They are hard to find. You can search Contura Rocker Switch. They are mainly sold by marine supply companies. To get the DPDT needed for the exhaust cutout and different actuators you will probably have to go through a distributor with minimum orders. Nick at Air Ram is looking at them and may decide to carry if there is enough interest.

·
Registered
335 Posts
You can get them from West Marine either online or at a local store if you have one in the area. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Other actuators

Here are some of the other actuators available for these switches...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Sweet mod!!!!!!!

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
I knew I had seen those switches before! They are the same switches that I had for my trim switches in my boat! lol

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You guys think there would be enough interest in them to open a website and sell them? They are alot more reasonable if you buy in them lots.. I could sell them less than the marine supply places. But I'd hate to spend the $$$ with little movement on them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.