DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW! Supercrew sub box and JL Audio W3 12"

666 views 23 replies 7 participants last post by  projnostic 
#1 ·
Hello folks,

I am listing for sale a BRAND NEW Supercrew Sound Sub Box. It is charcoal and cut for a 12" sub. This will fit 2003-2008 Dodge Rams. (I suppose it also fits 2002 1500's and 2009 2500/3500's.)

I have a BRAND NEW JL Audio 12W3v3 4-ohm sub to go with it. The sticker had been removed from the box when I received it from Supercrew- not sure why?

I was going to install these in my truck but have decided it's not in the cards for me at the moment.

I paid $170 shipped for the box and $165 shipped for the sub.

I'd like to get $250 shipped for both pieces. (Shipping included in price to lower 48 only. If you live elsewhere, we can work something out.) I guess I'm open to reasonable offers, too. Especially if you're local.

I've been on the site for a while but haven't sold anything here. I've bought and sold a fair amount on ebay wirh 100% positive feedback. I also have a verified Paypal account. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
For what it would cost to have it recovered I can get a brand new new setup. The sub I can get for $150 shipped brand new, and the box for $170 shipped brand new, and I figure it would cost at least $30-50 to have it recovered. Plus I should probably consider my not getting paid for at least a month situation.

#5 ·
Thanks for the interest guys. Sorry about the color for you, Clemson. I wasn't sure what color to order- thought the charcoal was closest to my 07 interior. Wish I'd gone with black now!

BTW, I live in Massachusetts, if anyone is local. Thanks.

#6 ·
One more thing I neglected to mention:

If someone is interested in purchasing only one of the items, that's fine by me. Be cool to see this go out as a package, but it's two boxes no matter how it sells.

I'm looking for $125 shipped for either item. Thanks again.

#9 ·
Could you do me a favor and measure how deep the box is, as stick a tape measure inside and see how tall it is from the bottom (which would really be the top I guess) all the way to the flat outside surface? Even if I buy it from you I will swap out the sub for a type R but I want to see how deep it is you can take a picture if you want, that would be even better :)

#11 ·
Thanks, I asked them before because the mounting depth of a 12" alpine type r is 7.7" and they claim that the box mounting depth is 7". I understand the under cut though, its so people don't complain about them not fitting. They also sell a 5/8" spacer ring as well so all of that together should allow it to be mounted. I am still waiting to hear from them on the covering for it.

#12 ·
No problem. Not that I want to talk you out of this... but if my box costs you $125 then say $20 or $30 for a new cover, plus your time to install the new cover... will you really be ahead of just buying a black one for $170?

Just a thought.

Have you used the Type R's before? I've never heard those.

#13 ·
Yeah Im considering the same scenario, just waiting to see what they say. I haven't used them personally. I have always been a jl audio fan. Just listening to them in other setups though they give comparable sound for about half the price. If I were to go with a jl sub in a hotbox it would be a w6 and it runs 300-400 bucks where a type r of the same size is going to run 150-200 bucks.

#15 ·
just watching for now, free bump till tax time.lol

#17 ·
Price reduction: How about $225 shipped to the lower 48 for the package? Or $112.50 for either the box or the sub, if you just need one item.

Please... :SPIN:

#18 ·
Im interested but I need to know what kind of power these subs can handle. I did a quick google search and got conflicting answers. Thanks
Joe E.

#19 ·
#20 ·
Why does the exchange rate have to be so bad, this is exactly what I want, but with the dollar being so crappy would cost so much, and I would be low balling you for sure for what i'm hoping to pay :bawl:

#23 ·
PM replied to- thanks!

Box and sub SOLD to Baby Hemi.

Projnostic- did you send me a PM? I don't have it in my inbox. I know you were contemplating until tax season. Sincere apologies if I missed something from you.

#22 ·
Still waiting response as well. pm full?

#24 ·
no worries brother, just glad it worked out for ya!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.