Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Not really new to the forum here. I used to own 2 3rd Gen Trucks (Hemi and 5.9 Gas) and i would come here and creep quite a bit. I now own a Ram SRT10:rck: and hang out on the VTCOA forum.
Reason why i am here today is because even though i own an SRT10, we still share many common things such as the Tail gate. I am not sure how many of you here like spoiler lips on lowered/street trucks? But i do and there are not many after market options out there. So I have recently been working on designing a spoiler lip and I would like your guy's opinion by voting on a pole.

Here is what my Design consists of:

6" wide (at Base) X 8" Tall
-Fiberglass Body
-Smoked Acrylic Dodge Badge & MOPAR Symbol with Red LEDs behind for Brake Light
(Like Viper Car)
-1/4"x3/4" Long Self Tapping screws.
-Carbon Fiber Hydro-dipped
-Also have the option to insert a rear view camera below the Badge which is at the perfect height!

Cast your votes!

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Yea my SRT10 is black. Im working on a prototype and soon should have it on my truck

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! There is another design that i have come up with. This one here will have to wait due to it being quite expinisive to make. I am in the middle of fabricating the new design. Stay tuned!

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
i like it...is this for the tailgate? i'm trying to visualize the dimensions givn..

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes sir. this mounts to the tail gate.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
shoot, cant believe i havent updated you guys. My apologies. The first design has been put in the back burner due to the prices of fiber glass moldings. It would require quite a few prototypes to get it right and i can not find anyone locally that was willing to help me out with fiberglass work.
I still love the first design and maybe soon i can get back to it and make it happen. For now I have continued to stay with an Aluminum design. Check these pics out!
1-3 pic is of an adjustable wing prototype i made . It works great but if i were to do another adjustable wing i would make the triangle support gussets more noticeable (bigger) and the plate a bit longer.
The rest of the Pics is of my latest design and im in the process of making one for a Silverado. Also i will be making one for a Lightning but with a top mount design.

Newest Design (Second Pic) features includes:
-Removable Smoked Acrylic Plastic piece
-Smoked Acrylic Letters (M for Mopar in our case)
-6 to 8 inch long wing plate
-Angle specified by customer
-Rounded corners and tapered edges to conform our truck's curves a little better.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.