DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well everyone it looks like i will be getting new speakers for the QC this weekend and have them installed! It looks like that i will be getting the Infinity Reference series for the front and rear, for the fronts im going with the 3-way 6x9's model number 9613i and the rears are going to be the infinity reference series 6.5's componant speakers 6010cs from what it looks like the componants tweeters will be going up front in the pillars and all with for under 430 total with install! Tell me what you think or any other idea's??!!??

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey there I just installed infinity kappa's all the war around in my truck. Sounds great, probably would have been better with a component set for up front. It's really easy to put everything in. Good luck and enjoy.

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet man Awesome

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay well Got the speakers in and DAMMMMMMMMMM what a difference! Night and day... so happy i got the speakers in!

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats next with some tweeters and its done!

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
4 speakers and install for 430? Damn thats a lot of money.

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
actually when it was all done it was only 300

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Well I could have bought you speakers for $160 and installed them in 30 minutes tops. We are going to have a meet in Jan. for Orlando, your gonna come right?

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dam right i will! im looking to find a track to do track runs and nothing is available for a saturday

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Damn that sucks, might have to make it a Friday afternoon if you could make it. We will see we have 2 months left.

·
Northernmost Chevy Killer
385 Posts
I beleive I have the same 3-way 6x9's in my 05. I had to roll the opening and use the supplied black bezels between the speaker and door for them to fit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.