DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Acoustics
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i finally got my speakerbox built and now looking to get an amp when i can decide on what brand out of the 5 or so im looking at! But here are the pics...if you notice the carpet in the back being all retarded its becuz i took the seats out awhile ago and speakerbox carpet on the back section and the section that runs all the way up and into the dash to make it look as if there is carpet there but there is still rubber under the floormats so i can just brush off the dirt w/o using a shop-vac but anyways....

Attachments

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
Looks like a nice quality box. Good job! :tup:

·
Acoustics
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys...i made one using my brother and fathers advice and it didnt work out like i wanted so i gave the box away to a friend that bought some stereo stuff from my gurls brother-in-law so i just made a new one...

I would really like to fiberglass it and make the face and sides nice and smooth then paint it the same color as the truck but at the same time i like the fact that it matches the carpet that we put down so im leaning towards leaving it as is....

·
ITS SO SLOW !
1,653 Posts
Good choice on subs , i have been trying to let people know powerbass has great subs and components . we just installed 2 10" pb's in a joe fox box with all pb 6.5 inch components in my partners 06 night runner quad cab ,and it sounds amazing . Did the same system in an 02 dakota club cab last month and it sounded amazing .

·
Acoustics
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
really? I mean they are cheaper priced subs but man, when i heard the 12's i was amazed! i had the same style sub but i had 4-10's in a seal box in my 300M and they sounded good too! i only ran 1000 watts rms to the 10's but im thinkin about running the same to these also seeing as they are DVC's. Im working on gettin my hands on the ASA 1000d but if not im gonna look for the PB Extreme XA 900d so if you kno where i can get these amps at a good price let me kno...i usually shop ebay

·
ITS SO SLOW !
1,653 Posts
I hear ya bro they are great subs . I am an authorized dealer of Pb Extreme and i can get you the xa900d . Let me know what they are going for on ebay and i will see what i can do to earn your business . Just shoot me a pm if you want or an email and i will get back with you .

·
Acoustics
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey, HEMI_OUTLAW...

i emailed your company and PM'd you and still havent heard back! I would like to know the prices! i'd like to buy here shortly so let me kno asap

·
Acoustics
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hemi_outlaw, well i havent heard back from you after this past conversation this weekend telling me that you would have a price list for me on Sat. and i pm'd you saying i didnt get anything and still havent heard back after i got outta work 2day so i went out and bought a Diamond Audio D3 800.1

So dont worry about the price list...i was hoping to have it by yesterday so i couldnt wait any longer but thanks for all the help!

·
ITS SO SLOW !
1,653 Posts
Sorry about that Travis i got really busy this weekend . I probably could have saved you some money though being i am also an authorized diamond dealer . Its cool though i appreciate you trying .

·
Acoustics
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well i still need a 2 or 4 channel amp so PM me the prices for Diamond Audio's amps. I shop around b4 i buy and seeing as i had 3 days w/o a response from you i did ALOT of searching/pricing and even went to their webpage. But no hard feelings on the mono amp but just make sure if you tell me a day your gonna do something ateast make contact within that day or the next, not 2 days later! I like being updated and even if it says i wont get it today maybe 2morrow that still shows me you didnt forget and are still working on it! But thanks again and PM me with those 2 and 4 channel Diamond amp prices...if you got pics or links that would be good too! thanks

·
Acoustics
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
its ok man, actually my brother's old school Directed 500 4 channel just took a chit on the front channels so he and my dad are both looking for amps so if you have anywhere or anything for me so i know what all brands you carry so i can show them that would be kool...or if not could you make me a list! And again thanks for the help and dont worry about the past, it was more my fault than yours! i didnt tell you i wanted to buy something by early week so i need to kno right away and i was just impatient and didnt wanna wait any longer! the box has already been in my truck for over a week now and it was killing me that i didnt have an amp yet

·
Acoustics
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hemi_outlaw...if i get the diamond amp from you, who covers the Lifetime warrenty that Diamond carries??? I got a little note in my 800.1 amp sayin that i bought the amp online so i cannot get full warrenty which is fine becuz i bought a 3 year warrenty from the company anyways to cover it but i was wondering if you cover that or if you are the same and cant back the Lifetime warrenty either?!

But on another note heres my DIAMOND D3 800.1 Monoblock amp and it friggen rocks these subs! I kno the wiring looks like crap but this is just temp. as i try to figure out how to do this with 2 amps on the back wall. I am really blown away with how these subs sound! I have them wired to a 1 ohm load and she slams pretty damn good so hit up hemi_outlaw if you want a great amp from Diamond Audio or any of the other companies he carries at Wicked Audio

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.