DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got 4 new tires put on my stock wheels.......cooper mastercraft courser htr 265/70 16s....were $420.....

i also lowered the rear a bit more....i have had 2" shackles, which werent quite 2" drop and today i removed my middle leaf on each side for a bit more than 2" so all together i have about 4" drop in the rear. i also got a new rollpan for christmas, its now leveled out real nice.....

rear

front

in the near future, i plan on dropping the rear about 2" more by flipping the front hanger and the front about 3"..... painting my rollpan and front bumper...and i have a one chamber si/do getting delivered tomorrow

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and i plan on putting on some chevy truck mirrors

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looks good...Chev truck mirrors??

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Nice bro! you should put your lower airdam back on. trust me

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
never had it :( im eyeing a bumper on a ram at the dealer that i got my truck from, its grey with the lower dam and im gonna see if theyd trade it for my chrome one since i plan on painting mine white anyway

·
Registered
236 Posts
Whats the point of the air dam? i broke mine off and never noticed a difference

·
Woodstock
762 Posts
I like the bigger tires, but now you have to change your sig. Where did you get that painted grill? Looks good.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Woodstock
762 Posts
Thanks for the link. I missed that one somehow. Great job on the grill. I love it.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thank ya, i think itll look better once i get the bumper apinted white and the inserts black......... i just ordered some mirrors yesterday, so when they come in ill post pics here and a diy

·
Registered
236 Posts
Ive got the same headlights as you, do they piss you off as bad as they do me? or did you manage to get decent light output from them?

·
Registered
299 Posts
truck looks gravy dude, those tires look good. roll pans are definantly the cats pyjamas on these trucks, makes the back end look so damned smoooooth. yeah i gotta get me a new front air dam as well, my truck didnt have one when i bought it. there were a couple peices of it still hanging from the bolts on the bottom of the bumper though, hahahaha d'ho!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the heads arent the greatest, but much better than stock.........i think im gonna get some 2" drop coils in the front

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cool, how many miles on them and how much to 72830? got any pics of those corners on your truck? i dont like mine cause they have the orange inside, but not sure if theyd look good with my headlights

·
disenchanted
438 Posts
I might have a loder pic with the lights installed ,If not I' pop one in a snap a shot for ya,Springs have less than 500 miles on them I Got them with the rtuck the pulled them out a replaced with new ones from the kit Sti'' have directions to.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
cool, shoot me a PM with price+shipping

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.