DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys, I have been browsing the boards for a while but hadn't made a post yet so I figured I would throw up some pics of my new truck. It's an 04 Ram Quad Cab Laramie 4x4. I purchased it just like it sits. It has a few mods like the bed cover and remote start so the previous owner may have possibly been a member here. I'm gonna get the front windows tinted soon. Then hopefully get some black headlights and taillights, a Fox box system, and an SRT-10 hood. Maybe some new wheels in the future too. Enough talking, here are the pics!

Btw, I need a signature if someone can help a brother out!

·
Clinically Certified
735 Posts
Welcome to DT....man that is one gooooood loooooking rig. Black is so pretty when clean.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. As for the seats I don't know if they are factory or not, both the front and rear are like that. The grey is like a suede material. I love them!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Welcome ...... Nice truck .... :drivingz:

·
'11 5.7L R/T Classic
4,095 Posts
Very sweet lookin' ride. I don't think those seats are factory, but I definitely like 'em. SRT hood will match up great with the sport look you've got going. When you get ready to put the system in, be sure and post it up in the mobile audio section. They'll steer you right.

Also, on the headlights, I'd say start with clearing the corners. There's a good "how to" in the how to section on removing the amber reflectors. Unless you're trying to go completely blacked out, I think a little chrome in the mix looks good.

Sweet truck either way. If you've already been reading the boards, your wallet's already in for a world of hurt.

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Nice and clean.

·
Hemi4Me
488 Posts
Gopackgo69 said:
Those seats are factory in the sport model.

I second that notion. I have the same seats in my 04 Laramie Sport QC.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the kind words guys, I appreciate it! And dang, for a minute I thought I must have had custom seats lol.

·
2006 PW Q/C #0026
779 Posts
In 04 did the "factory leather come with dual zone climate control and heated seats? I am not sure but I know in 05 all the "leather seats" came with dual climate control and heated seats from the factory, no?

Ryan

Great looking truck by the way. I think you will liek it well- the mod list so far seems perfect.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks man. Apparently no on the climate control and heated seats because mine doesn't have them. The seats are power but no heat, and no climate control.

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
Nice rig and welcome to DT.

Truck looks sharp!

·
Admin - David Mack
30,924 Posts
Nice looking truck and Welcome to DT!

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts