DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the proud owner of an' 06 1500 nightrunner edition Ram regular cab. I am looking at the Moto metal 951 wheels in 20x10. My stock rim is 20x9. Will this work with 305/55/20's and the stock lift? I know Moto makes a 20x9 wheel as well but this online site only has the 20x10 at a great price. Also I am trying to decide between the Toyo Open Country MTs, ATs and the Nitto Terra Grappler. The Ntto Mud Grappler was actually on this truck at the dealership but they were too extreme and noisy imo. Thanks for any help and post up some pics of the Motos in this set up if you have it. :help:

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
You wouldn't be selling the OE wheels afterwards would you? If so, let me know :)

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Yes that tire/rim setup will work just fine. No need for a lift. But you can always crank your front torsion bars to level you out up front. Or if you have a 2wd you can install coil spacers.

KB

·
???????
1,426 Posts
Welcome to Dodgetalk.Show us some pics. :D

·
Lets go DEVILS!!!
2,129 Posts
Wecome do DT.

KB112 said:
But you can always crank your front torsion bars to level you out up front. Or if you have a 2wd you can install coil spacers.

KB
The '06's don't have torsion bars to crank. But they do make a spacer for the '06's to level her out if that's what you want.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Guess my answer still fit then. :) Welcome to DT as said and post some pics man.

KB

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
Welcome to DodgeTalk! I photoshopped the black 951s on this night runner to give you an idea. Let me know if you want ot see the chrome ones.

Attachments

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
That looks clean as hell. :tup:

KB

·
Lets go DEVILS!!!
2,129 Posts
Looks sweet. Wonder how they'd look on a mineral grey SLT Thunder Road. lol

And yep KB you were spot on. :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks very much everyone and especially the photo chop. I'm looking for a more tire, less rim kind of look so I'm thinking of going to an 18" Moto with a 325/60/18 tire which works out to 33.4 X12.8, would these fit a stock lift?

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
You could always go with 35's on a 20x10 :D

Attachments

·
Registered
297 Posts
Clean looking truck freak :rck:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can you fit 35's with the stock lift? I think my budget likes the 18's with the 33's. Also any opinions on tires? I like the Nitto Terra Grappler 325/60/18 ,$899 shipped and the Toyo Open Country MT 33x12.5/18 $1120 shipped. I know they are both made by the same company. Anyone running them on 18x9's? thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.