DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals. I just bought my first Dodge vehicle last Saturday, a 2008 Dodge RAM 1500 5.7L. I've owned Toyota's, Fords, and Chevy's in the past. My Father bought a Ram 2500 V10 in 2001 and I've been impressed with how well it has held up over the years, so when my Mustang wasn't cutting it for me up here in MA with the condition of the roads, I decided to go RAM. So far, I am impressed! :D

The truck is a bone stock, black, Quad cab, 4x4, Big Horn with only 15,000 miles. I've only just begun to research the possibilities for this truck, but the first thing I did was give my dealer a list of stuff to order.

SRT10 hood w/Ram Air Shroud + CAI
Billet gas cap (I just sold my Mustang Bullitt so I gotta get this for nostalgia's sake)
Line-X spray on liner
hide-a-hook tie downs
billet door sill protectors
remote starter

Can't wait to start making it unique!

I'd post a pic but it won't let me do it until I've made 5 posts.

·
Devil's Advocate
8,224 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
659 Posts
nice! cant wait to see those pics :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's my first couple of pics, taken with my cel phone so not so good.

·
GetALittleMudOnTheTires
8,389 Posts
welcome to DT, great looking truck

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, everyone. I've been reading a lot of old posts on the forum trying to get up to speed. I've already ordered a pair of Hella's to mount behind the grille, hehe.

Today I put the money down at the dealership for the SRT10 hood and the CAI, and I'm dropping it off Thursday to have a remote starter installed, some other goodies, and a free Re-con since they didn't get a chance to do it before I bought the truck off of them.

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Welcome to DodgeTalk.:)

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Welcome to DodgeTalk, the BEST Dodge Forum on the internet :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.