DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would check in , I just got an 04 Ram 1500 4x4 Hemi and loving it so far. I took it on a 250 mile trip the 1st day we got it and avg 17mpg .
I will post up some pics as soon as I take some !
This is my 1st Dodge Car or Truck that I have ever owned, I just wanted to try something different and I just couldnt get myself to try a Ford
;)
Is there anyway to get a copy of the Window sticker from Dodge ?
Im interested in knowing what options are on my truck...thx !

·
Mopar Or No Car!
1,786 Posts
Welcome. Youll love the mopar vehicles. As for the sticker, there is no way I know of getting a copy from Dodge however you can get a build sheet by emailing them using the contact us on their website and sending your VIN requesting a build sheet which will show you all the options on your truck.

·
Registered
30 Posts
hoopman said:
I thought I would check in , I just got an 04 Ram 1500 4x4 Hemi and loving it so far. I took it on a 250 mile trip the 1st day we got it and avg 17mpg .
I will post up some pics as soon as I take some !
This is my 1st Dodge Car or Truck that I have ever owned, I just wanted to try something different and I just couldnt get myself to try a Ford
;)
Is there anyway to get a copy of the Window sticker from Dodge ?
Im interested in knowing what options are on my truck...thx !
Welcome. We'll need to get a few more details about your truck. Color? QC or reg Cab? Sport/Bee/GTX? Your bank account number? (for all the mods you ARE going to NEED)

Do a little reading on here. You'll find that most of the Hemi's did exhaust, intake, and programmer (superchips) and are getting close to 20 mpg. I am actually a little over that... until I find a goof in a ford/chevy that needs a dose of Hemi. I also have the electric fan which helped mileage/power.

Now, get the wifey/gf (not both at the same time) out there and get some pics of the new ride.

BTW, I tried to get a copy of my window sticker for MONTHS. It just doesn't happen. Although my truck was 'new', the dealership had to repair some damage it attained in the lot. Because of that, it was 'used' and the boneheads removed the window sticker and discarded it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, thanks for the info..I dont think Ill add much to the Hemi for more Power other than exhaust, I have an 05 Pontiac GTO that fills the bill for the Power dept.
It is a white Quad Cab/SLT/5pd auto/factory 20's.
Ill post more as I learn more about the truck.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Lots 'o stuff available to read for that Goat too.. on LS1tech. I have the same screen name over there too. Have fun.. cool toys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.