DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well she has 6000 miles on her and she's starting look good.... I installed a Pioneer head unit with JVC 5 way 6x9s for the front and 3 way 6.5 for the rear doors and a 760w pioneer amp and sup ready to be installed in a center console box.... I'm working a good how to radio install for the rams....

Attachments

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Good job Man. :tup:

KB

·
Yup, its got a HEMI...
933 Posts
Nice, I was amazed at how much of a change my mini system made.

·
I hate WINTER!!!
470 Posts
On your 6.5s did you cut out the doors?I was gonna do it to mine but wasnt sure about cutting the door to make a flush fit.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope they fit just fine.... I did have to drill one hole for the screws...

·
Registered
333 Posts
You know, it's so stupid how Chrysler designed their factory headunits. IMO, it looks terrible installing an aftermarket stereo. At least make them square so you dont have those half circles on the side.

Sorry not knocking your setup, just had to let it out :)

Anyways, how is the sound? Especially those five ways.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Man I hear that you are saying with the factor radio.... Grrrrrr... but the sound is out of this world.... the 5 ways put out sounds that i never knew was in the songs.... like COW BELL!!!!! hahahaha

·
Registered
333 Posts
Thor0405 said:
Man I hear that you are saying with the factor radio.... Grrrrrr... but the sound is out of this world.... the 5 ways put out sounds that i never knew was in the songs.... like COW BELL!!!!! hahahaha
"More Cowbell!"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.