DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my silver R/T the end of Feb. Just ran across this site. Seems like a pretty good one!!! :rck: Tried to post some pictures but I can't figure it out...will keep trying
Mark :gr_patrio
Will take any and all advice on procedures on how to post pictures

·
Registered
410 Posts
Welcome to DodgeTalk.com!

If you want to show pictures in your post, after you click on "Reply" or when posting a new thread, scroll down to "Manage Attachments" and click. You'll be prompted from there.

Again WELCOME!

·
Registered
403 Posts
congrats , looks just like mine!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Welcome to the club. Glad to have you with us. Nice lookin ride, man. Congrats.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Whats The Last Year They Made Intense Blue Love To Have My Magnum One Day In That Color Do You Think They Would Special Paint In Since It A Color Not Offered Any More And How Would They Charge Do You Think?

·
All Black and All BADA&%!
1,087 Posts
Looks goreat!!!

·
Registered
293 Posts
I am also a new owner of an RT. Nice car Mconstable. Looks like my RT, you can see mine in the "interior/Exterior talk" Feels great to belong to this awesome magnum family.

·
Registered
290 Posts
welcome new mag owner

sweet ride. now what are ya gonna do to it first?

·
Registered
164 Posts
You could always go to www.mrkgroup.net and see the wonderful Knob covers that we sell. It's the easiest Mod you'll ever make to your Magnum. If your not sure about purchasing a knob cover set, I will give you 1 free A/C knob to see if you like the looks. PRIOR to you ordering. Go to our site and in the order section under comments just say you want the 1 magnum knob offer and let me know what color you would like.

·
Registered
365 Posts
mrkgroup said:
You could always go to www.mrkgroup.net and see the wonderful Knob covers that we sell. It's the easiest Mod you'll ever make to your Magnum. If your not sure about purchasing a knob cover set, I will give you 1 free A/C knob to see if you like the looks. PRIOR to you ordering. Go to our site and in the order section under comments just say you want the 1 magnum knob offer and let me know what color you would like.
I love mine. Thanks MRK!

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
Glove Box Strip

Now that I've seen the picture. How about a plain red one at the top of the Glove Box, it would put some color in that area.

·
Registered
365 Posts
You talking "above" the carbon fiber strip I have above the glove box? If that's where you're talking about, I believe that area is the passenger air-bag. I don't think I would want to cover that. Now, how about some covers in "Inferno Red," for the seat control buttons?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.