·
2005 Hemi Ram
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
2005 Hemi Ram
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From your mods i don't see it close to be a non daily.
I know its no where close know but i really want to go further in modding, like 4.56 gears, built motor (possible stroker), Big cam, better heads, which in my opinion are to extreme for my daily driver. At least the way i would do it, cause i would go for all out performance from the hemi and the truck.

·
War Eagle!
2,005 Posts
if you're just gonna use it as a daily driver to get from point A to point B so you can fully bada$$ify your current truck I say go for it

·
MADBRAD
1,155 Posts
Not too bad. A sport would be better!

·
2005 Hemi Ram
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if you're just gonna use it as a daily driver to get from point A to point B so you can fully bada$$ify your current truck I say go for it
If i get it, it would be the one that i bada$$ify, because i need my 05 for a daily since its a 4x4 for winter, and a quad cab for the extra people room.

Not too bad. A sport would be better!
If i could find one in my area that wasent overpriced, or one that wasent to long of a drive away, iwould get a sport. If i get this one or an slt, it would be made a sport look a like.

·
Low N Slow
4,459 Posts
Ohh now your talking lol. :worthy:
I know its no where close know but i really want to go further in modding, like 4.56 gears, built motor (possible stroker), Big cam, better heads, which in my opinion are to extreme for my daily driver. At least the way i would do it, cause i would go for all out performance from the hemi and the truck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.