DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dang!!
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, could you pleeeeaassee paint this truck grey, then leave it gray and put some regular bullet hole chrome wheels on it, then leave all that and put some bigger tires on it and a little bigger lift. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Dang!!
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, the interior is red, so i'd like to paint the truck a dark grey, like maybe gunmetal, then put some nice chrome wheels on it, and get it high enough to get some 35 inch m/t's on it. There is no rust whatsoever, and its got a freshly rebuilt 318 with a mild cam. Body is also very straight. Not bad for $1250 huh?? Oh yeah, and it's got a toolbox.

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
I'm on it,

- Light Gray/Dark Gray/Red Gloss.
The sunlight reflecting off of the paint through the trees is madness on the colorizing effect. - Makes it tricky.

Do you have any photos of those "regular bullet hole chrome wheels?"

Attachments

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
my interior used to be blue.. i purchased dash parts for 60 bucks at a local junk yard, bough tnew door panels off ebay for 215, reupholstered my seat for 300, and am gonna have teh visors reupholstered.. it's cost some money.. but its been worth it.. you gotta get the paint job you want.. not just waht will work with the interior ;) lol

·
Dang!!
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love the candy apple red with the bigger tires, and the lighter grey, here's the bullethole rims. I like the size of the 2nd tire.

Attachments

·
Dang!!
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thinkin bout some ground hawgs, or some other kinda m/t tire, like b/f goodrich

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.