DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Big Black Power Wagon
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the prowd owner of a new 05 power wagon. This is the truck i have always dreamed of and cannot wait to start personalize it to make it my own. I will be buying new tires as soon as possible I think I can fit 35s or even bigger. If anybody knows any cool modifications that I can make to drivetrain, suspension, or to add power to the hemi, bring It on. Ill listen to anything anybody has to say. Looking foreward to your replys :cool:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Spill the beans. Whadayaget in it?

I've had mine for 2 weeks already. Added a few things already. Check the sig.

·
over 100,000
382 Posts
how much are these power wagons going for

·
Big Black Power Wagon
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I havent gotten anything for it yet, I plan on getting 35s within a week or bigger, what is your opinion on size, can you go bigger than 35s. I have also been having some problems as of this afternoon. The service 4wd light is on and the lights for both the front and rear differentials are blinking. I have only had it in 4WD twice and I have not had the chance to lock the lockers at all so I dont know what the heck is going on. There are only 1400 miles on it and it is less than three weeks old. Im pretty bummed about it, does anyone know anything about this?

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Renegade,

Welcome to DodgeTalk!

and CONGRATS on that sweet Power Wagon!!! :rck:

There are several other Power Wagon owners here already... and the number is growing! :D

·
ASE approved
8,859 Posts
you have lights coming on in your brand new ($40k aprox.) truck. and you havent taken it back to the dealer to have it looked at?? i think that is the first place i would have went. not to mention i highly doubt that the burn out that you did helped it out much. that seems like alot of abuse on a new truck to me that i feel isnt really neccessary. after all its an "off-road" truck not a srt-10 it wasnt suposed to have the tires smoked on it. but hey maybe thats why you havent taken it in to have the 4x4 light checked out. i wnat you to know that i am not trying to flame you on this. i wnat a powerwagon too. but i cant see that much abuse on a $40k truck. just my opinion take it for what its worth. nothing

·
Registered
643 Posts
Congrats, nice burn out...but you better take that thing in asap.

Now you've done the burn out thing now go get it MUDDY!!!!!!! :rck: :rck:

·
--> UNITY <--
2,417 Posts
Love the BLACK!!! On the lights - take it in - mine did it once, but I have the electronic transfer case, and nothing was wrong, it worked fine every other time before and after that happened. I even had them look at it, and they said everything eas fine. -- On the burnout - that should have nothing to do with the 4x4 - I would have done it too, just once to see what she can do - and I guess that's another reason you wnat new tires :D --- Again, SWEET RIDE :rck:

·
Big Black Power Wagon
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am taking it in today. I know tha burnout probably wasent the best for it buy I will admit that I cheated a little and used some armor all to get it started so it wasent really that bad for it. Im still puzzeled how the 4x4 lights could have anything to do with, well, anything I have done so far. Its only been offroad twice in a verry moderate way because I have been studying my butt off for finals at school down here so this is some stress I really diddent need. There Done venting now.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Renegade said:
I will be buying new tires as soon as possible ...
Does anyone know if the stock wheels/tires from a PW fit on a 1500? What size tires do the PWs come with? I know they are BFG ATs ...

BTW, beautiful rig!!

·
Bushwacker!
2,787 Posts
sweet power wagon! i'm indecisive now on when i buy my power wagon. i know the quantity of them will be limited for the rest of 05' because no new orders are being taken. thus it'll be harder to find what i want. but now the 06' power wagons will have the mds hemi in it. hate to wait that long!

mike

·
--> UNITY <--
2,417 Posts
DeputyRAM said:
Does anyone know if the stock wheels/tires from a PW fit on a 1500? What size tires do the PWs come with? I know they are BFG ATs ...

BTW, beautiful rig!!
the wheel cannot be swapped witha 1500 - different axels and different lug patterns - 1500 is only 5 bolt

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
KIP311 said:
the wheel cannot be swapped witha 1500 - different axels and different lug patterns ...
Thanks ...

·
Big Black Power Wagon
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Took it to the dealership today and the 4x4 tec thought that its just an electrical problem and he will try to fix it tomorow. I agree that the burnout has nothing to do with the problems Ive been having. I just had to see if I could, that was way too much fun.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.