DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided I need more sound form my Magnum. I've read most of the posts and am going with flowmasters after removing the suitcase. I need a good muffler shop in Northern California to do the work. I'd appreciate any suggestions. :gr_patrio

·
Mainiac
526 Posts
Another option you might want to consider is Zoomers. OPn another forum there's a lot of love for this system. I might put some of their components into mine and try to go for a poor man's version.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Jeff, let me know what you find out. Only places I've had mufflers done was on Auburn Bl several years a go, I think it was Marco mufflers, but I had my truck ('01 Dodge Ram 1500) done at the Marco muffler shop on Greenback near Folsom. Yellow pages shows four Marco mufflers in the Sacramento area. They seem to know their stuff and their prices are/were reasonable. They show all the race mufflers. There's a muffler shop in Woodland, but his guestimate was kind of high compared to posts on what others paid. I'm waiting to get a few more $ then do something with mine, so if you get yours done before me, let me know how it worked.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I had mine done at Moreno Mufflers. They installed the Aeroturbines for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.