Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

I am looking to see if anyone can point me to a place to buy the following items.

1.) White pillar covers for all 6 pillars in either a leather or vinyl finish that closely matches the "grain" in the rest of the truck. Just OEM style replacements, no special gauges or gadgets.

2.) Dark Slate Gray "leather/vinyl" whatever we actually have, in bulk to re-cover my entire roof and get rid of that horrid tan crap.

3.) Replacement console cover (where the radio is) in high gloss painted white.

As you can see from the pic I am going with a B/W scheme and want to carry that through the trucks interior as well. If you can think of other B/W items for interior accents let me know that also.

Attachments

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ummm don't all post at once, not sure I can keep up with them all :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
is that your truck or photoshop?I like the stripe alot do you have a better picture of it?
also is the roof of that truck black?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
50/50 actually. That image is a photochop that S. Weigel and I did but my truck is getting much closer to looking like that. I need to get new images of it up here soon. I had my stripes put on about 2 weeks ago and love them. All that is left basically is a tint job on the front windows and a fender flare kit. The chopped image has a black roof but I have decided to leave mine white for heat purposes here in Georgia.

·
BAMF
1,911 Posts
As far as the pillar pieces, you're probably going to have to hit them with some interior paint. For the overhead, you'd most likely end up getting it re-covered with the fabric/color of your choice. Not sure how much of your center console you want white...but that could be sprayed with interior paint as well.

·
Registered
42 Posts
here in ga also.....think you get a great idea for looks on your truck...if you get a image of that strip plz pm one my way
thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.