DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the rims arent actually new. But they are new to me. I traded my 17s for these 20s from a guy on here. I will not post names, but they stated that the tires were in great shape...but as you can see...they are bald. But i have already ordered some new tires and got some 305/50/20 Kumho STX meats coming Monday....cant wait to get them. I know its pretty much a stock optioned ram, but it is not exactly like i bought it...so some things are new to me no it. Any suggestions on what to do next?

· Registered
489 Posts
Stock or not Stock.......its still a clean looking Ram

· Registered
4,186 Posts
Looks good. I would suggest either shackles or a complete lowering as the next mod. I bet it'll really look sweet with those 305's on it. BTW, I love that V8 emblem!!! haha.

Attachments

· Banned
2,424 Posts
lol ^.

I agree with the lowering dude! hit brian up!

· Hmm, I wasn't speeding
433 Posts
yeah i got some from someone on here and they were great. these were the 17inch aluminium ones with some really sweet rubber. as with anything buyer beware check them out first if you can

· A Little Show & No Go
542 Posts
You have the best color truck Dodge put out, keep going with the mods and it will be sweet!!

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the comments guys. I dont really think that i want to fully lower it. I have considered lowering the rear to level it... but just dont know yet.

p.s. I went to the dragstrip tonite. I ran a 10.9 in the 1/8 with a full tank of gas and a set of wheels/tires in the bed....so I think I did alright considering all of the added weight. This is with basically stock truck w/ 3.55s & the 20s and no performance adders but the flowmaster.

· Registered
22,981 Posts
Do the S1S SLammed special. Buy some shackles from Slammed1 and remove the overload or middle leaf and really level her out. Will look much smoother, nice ride by the way.

KB

· Registered
682 Posts
redramhawgfan said:
Looks good. I would suggest either shackles or a complete lowering as the next mod. I bet it'll really look sweet with those 305's on it. BTW, I love that V8 emblem!!! haha.

2nd that. just did my quad cab and man do I love it. whole new beast. GO for the full drop IMO

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.